Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Update (3/11/2009) 9:00am

Last night was a very rough night. My mom was able to get a maximum of two hours of sleep, and I was not able to get much more than that either. I can definitely sympathize with my dad as to how hard it has been on him to get sleep. This morning has been a great one for her bowels. My dad would be happy to know that she has stunk up the room, twice now. The nurse/physical therapist want her up and walking every four hours today, so pray that the Lord gives her the energy and strength throughout the day to complete these walks.

-Nick

Psalm 18:31-33 For who is God besides the LORD? And who is the Rock except our God? It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights.

1 comment:

  1. Yeh, Cindy,
    Things will get better now. Praise the Lord that your bowels moved. Only nurses and mothers want to know about bowel habits, but they can sure create problems. Maybe your back will hurt less.
    You have such a great and supportive family. You and Rick have done well and what a testimony.
    We had our luncheon today, and it was great as usual. Sallie is coming to Baltimore, so you'll be seeing her.
    Know that you are in my thoughts continually and in my prayers big time. Love, Rita

    ReplyDelete