Sunday, March 15, 2009

Update (3/15/2009) 5:30pm

Still waiting to be cleared for release, but that's ok. The extra time gives us the opportunity to join our church service online.
Cindy's staples were removed this afternoon - 61 in total (25 in her back, 36 in her side). Stitches are too many to count and thankfully do not have to be removed. They will dissolve on their own.
The last two tasks to be completed before Cindy can be wheeled out is the removal of her intravenous catheter and prescriptions for her meds. Please pray that there are no hiccups in the hospital's processing of these last two tasks.
-Rick

2 comments:

  1. Dear Cindy and Rick,

    I am so happy to hear how you have progressed. I read your blogs every day. I just figured out how to send you a note. Our prayers are with you and I hope you are released tomorrow.
    Love,
    Barb Laker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy! I am so glad you were able to have your sweet boys there with you, what a blessing!!!! Your kids are amazing....don't forget that. I know I've told you that before but I hope that someday Aidan will be the nice young gentleman that yours have turned out to be. I think of you daily and can't wait to see you soon. Hugs and Kisses.
    Love,
    Johna

    ReplyDelete