Monday, March 2, 2009

Update (3/2/09 - 10:00am)

Surgery started at 9:10 and we anticipate an update in about an hour. We will keep you all updated as updates come in.

Thanks for your prayers! We are very thankful for the prayers that are being lifted up every minute, it really means a lot. And how awesome is it that we have a God who is ready and waiting for us to bring our burdens to Him? These past couple days have been really cool, being able to see God's hand really at work. Keep up the prayer and encouragement, they are not going unnoticed!

-Matt

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
-Matthew 11:28-30

1 comment:

  1. Rick:

    The snow in Atlanta left us with a cold crisp day full of bright sunshine...a glorious day. Surely that is a positive expression of what is ahead for Cindy and the family.

    Our thoughts and prayers are with you all
    Al & MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete