Friday, March 6, 2009

Update (3/6/09 - 8:30pm)

Cindy's xrays and CT scan came back clear. No blockages and normal levels of fluid left over from the surgeries. Thank you Lord.
The problem is that Cindy's abdomen is filled up with air. The cure for that is getting up and moving around. Cindy didn't feel up to that today, but I don't think she'll be given a choice tomorrow. As painful as it is, she has to get up and move. I'll let you know how that goes with the updates tomorrow. Thank you for your prayers.
-Rick

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rick, this is Johna from Dr. Hay's office in Woodstock. Thank you for allowing me to follow along in this blog. I pray that Cindy has a much better day today and please tell her that I am thinking of her!!!! Tell her that we can't wait to see her at home and doing well.

    ReplyDelete