Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Update (3/4/09 - 8:30pm)

Cindy sat in the chair again for about 2 hours. She is still retaining a lot of fluid (especially in her knees, thighs, and abdomen) and not allowed to eat or drink due to her "sleepy" bowels. The doctors hope to remove the chest tube suction tomorrow and remove the tube altogether Friday. That would make Sunday her likely departure day. Please pray that Cindy's bowels "awake" and the excess fluid exits her body soon.
Cindy's pain is under control, but she is pretty loopy (she asked me to clean the kitchen a few minutes ago). She is sleeping soundly right now. I will be staying the night to keep a close eye on her.
-Rick

"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety." Ps. 4:8

1 comment:

  1. The news is good and all I had hoped it would be. I knew that there were greater plans for you and only goodness and true health would follow. Keep up the good work. Keep up your strengh Rick Blessings on both of you

    ReplyDelete